Pukekohe Anglican Church
Site Makeover & New Logo Design
- We re-designed and modernised the original church website logo, and adjusted the colours. This enabled us to implement a more aesthetically pleasing colour scheme.
- The old church website was text-heavy, cluttered and difficult to navigate. We completely re-organised the website structure. We think you’ll agree that the result is a complete visual transformation.
- The client provided a limited selection of high quality, high-resolution images. So we have added a number of beautiful stock photos to infuse a serene, and spiritual feel to the site.
- We have decluttered the content and provided a clean, open layout through the use of full page displays, tabs and accordions. This makes the text easier to digest.
- We have added an events calendar and organised events in different ways for ease of reference.
- The website is e-commerce ready. Now the client can receive donations and sell tickets to events online.
- As with all our websites, this site is responsive across the full range of devices and in both portrait and landscape viewports. But don’t take our word for it – why not visit the site yourself?